What is included in the program?
- 8 x 2 hour sessions facilitated by a team of fun and experienced behaviour therapists.
- All materials for games, play, activities and craft.
Your child will enjoy:
- outdoor games
- gross motor games
- sensory/messy play
- functional pretend play
- games with rules
- sociodramatic play
- turn taking games
- and much much more!
You will receive:
- a weekly email summarising your child's progress in the session, social goals and tips for home.
- an end of term report reflecting the progress your child made in each skill area during the 8 week group
Who is this program for?
Children with autism or other learning differences aged 4-8 years old who require assistance engaging in social skills
- My child can follow basic instructions
- My child displays minimal aggressive and absconding behaviours
- My child is independent with all aspects of toileting (including initiation)
- My child uses at least 1-2 word utterances (vocally or using AAC)
- My child can cope in a group setting with 1:2 ratios
$799 per child
Choose between Tuesday OR Thursday when you register;
3:30 - 5:30pm on the following TUESDAYS:
3:30 - 5:30pm on the following THURSDAYS: